Friday, December 19, 2008

Its Gone...

I loved this table and spent four hours one day rearranging furniture in my home to make it fit. No luck. Bought it from a local children's shop that was going out of business...they used it for merchandising. Tried several times to sell it in my garage sales and on craigslist. Couldn't believe it didn't sell immediately. It came in two pieces and the top fit to the bottom...no screws required. Oh happy days...it sold today and will be a Christmas present for a 3 year old girl. Her mom found some cute tea cups at a thrift store and plans to set the table for tea.

3 comments:

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Cute table...love the frilly edging...too bad it didn't work in your place.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT.I WISHED I HAVE GOTTEN IT.TOO LATE NOW,HUH?...ANN

Online Credit Score said...

Awww! This is a very cute table. Good job, yay!