My neighbors Bill and Linda gave me a bottle of wine in this incredibly creative gift bag. It is made from old sails by Sea Bags. The gift bags are designed to be re-gifted and to circle the globe. You list the recipient's name and location along with the date the gift was given. I love the bag and the idea of re-gifting and seeing it going onto others…but I am also torn about re-gifting as I love it.
Here is a little about Sea Bags.
Since 1999 we have been making custom tote bags out of recycled sails. Every bag we make has sailed around the world before it even leaves our shop, and we like that.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more