Now before you look closely at the shutters…remember that I have 1906 house and nothing is L E V E L! It was a tough time trying get the shutters to look somewhat level at the top and the bottom. And yes, I know there is dirt on the fan…I do clean it monthly but it isn’t often enough.
Blogged for Between Naps on the Porch’s Metamorphosis Monday…stop by and see what others have transformed. Also tagging onto Southern Hospitality's Today's Thrifty Treasures.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more