They also had my favorite magnetic measuring spoons (that I blogged about back in January) on sale…so I bought four sets. I will keep two sets and give away the other two sets…when people see mine they always want a set…so it is nice to have some on hand to give away. I like having four sets ‘attached’ to the stove…that way I don’t have to did in a drawer for them, and they are handy, and once I start cooking or baking I usually end up making several dishes at one time…so it nice to have multiple sets.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more