In my August 7th JUNKMARKET garage sale post I mentioned that I had only spent a $1 and purchased one item. This is what I bought…don’t know for sure what I will do with it….but here are a few of my ideas:
1) Spray paint the plastic portion red and hang it on the wall.
2) Spray paint the DANGER MOSQUITOES on a board and hang on a wall in the house or in the screen porch or on the front porch.
3) Spray paint the DANGER MOSQUITOES directly on the wall in my back porch.
4) Make DANGER MOSQUITOES signs and sell them to the Minnesota and Wisconsin cabin owners.
I know you are wondering how it is that with all the goodies at the sale I managed to only walk away with this ‘sign’. I have kind of gotten to a point lately where I am not going to buy something unless it meets at least one of three conditions, which are: (1) truly need it as it is going to solve a dilemma; (2) willing to let something else leave the home to make room for the new item; or (3) it is so unique that I will wail feverishly if I miss out on it. The DANGER MOSQUITOES qualified under condition 3.
Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway!
Prize: Beach House Inspired Watercolors print of you choice and willing to ship anywhere.
Rules: You don’t need to have a blog to enter…just make sure you leave your email address. Enter as often as you wish. Anyone in the world can enter.
Ways to enter: You can do one or more of the following.
1) Visit Sara Tetley’s Beach House Inspired Watercolors and come back and share your favorite print.
2) If you follow my blog you will be automatically entered.
3) Sign up to follow my blog.
4) Visit my Thrifty Shopping article on examiner.com titled Affordable watercolor art and frames, where I featured Sara’s watercolors and leave a comment.
5) Post the Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway graphic (by copying the graphic or the HTML code below) on your blog either on the sidebar or in a post and let me know you have it on your blog. If you do a post and put it on the sidebar that will be worth two entries.
Giveaway ends August 30th.
<p><a href="http://cottagelifestyle.blogspot.com/%22><img title="Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway" style="border-right: 0px; border-top: 0px; display: inline; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px" height="237" alt="Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway" src="$Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway.jpg" width="244" border="0" /></a></p>
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Repurposing floral frogs NEW
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more