If you follow my blog you know I have a weakness for anything that folds or is on wheels. Spotted two folding tables at a local antique shop this summer and somehow managed to walk out of the shop without them.
Changing subjects…I am losing steam on my goal to do a post every day for 365 days. Even though I have already done 265 posts since I started in November, today it feels overwhelming to think that I have 100 posts to go. Wondering how I will make it. And continuing to question why I set this goal.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more