Recently Ki Nassauer of Junk Revolution and Matthew Mead of Matthew Mead Style announced that they were launching a new magazine called Flea Market Style, and Linda MacDonald of Restyled Home was taking on the role of Editor-at-Large. Now there is a new blog designed to share the behind the scenes peek into the making of the magazine, the talented folks involved, and the inspiration that has led to this latest venture - inspiration that has come from many sources, including fellow bloggers!
Check out the Flea Market Style magazine blog and learn all about the new magazine, and while you are there ask to be added to their blog roll, and don’t forget to sign up to follow along.
Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway!
Prize: Beach House Inspired Watercolors print of you choice and willing to ship anywhere.
Rules: You don’t need to have a blog to enter…just make sure you leave your email address. Enter as often as you wish. Anyone in the world can enter.
Ways to enter: You can do one or more of the following.
1) Visit Sara Tetley’s Beach House Inspired Watercolors and come back and share your favorite print.
2) If you follow my blog you will be automatically entered.
3) Sign up to follow my blog.
4) Visit my Thrifty Shopping article on examiner.com titled Affordable watercolor art and frames, where I featured Sara’s watercolors and leave a comment.
5) Post the Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway graphic (by copying the graphic or the HTML code below) on your blog either on the sidebar or in a post and let me know you have it on your blog. If you do a post and put it on the sidebar that will be worth two entries.
Giveaway ends August 30th.
<p><a href="http://cottagelifestyle.blogspot.com/%22><img title="Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway" style="border-right: 0px; border-top: 0px; display: inline; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px" height="237" alt="Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway" src="$Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway.jpg" width="244" border="0" /></a></p>
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more