I placed the sand and shells on the TV stand so it would be visible, and encourage me to turn it often, and to keep Margaret present. I realized that when I went to take a picture of the sand and shells today…that it is placed below the word DREAM and in front of decorating books that inspire me…all meant to be.
If you live in Minnesota or are planning to visit, here are three sales you don't want to miss.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more