You are probably as tired of seeing my front porch as I am. The red,white, and blue quilt has been on the couch for the past few years and when I was cleaning recently I took it off and decided I wanted the white cushions to be exposed. A hiccup with that idea…the front porch is exposed to all the weather elements and those cushions would be dirty in no time. The cushions are slip covered in white jean material and white was chosen so it could be bleached…even so I was reluctant to leave the white cushions uncovered. Found a brand new white shower curtain at a garage sale for $4 and decided that it could be used to cover the cushions. I like the crisp look of the white shower curtain cover. When company comes over I can pull off the shower curtain and we can sit on clean cushions.
BEFORE: Cushions covered with quilt.
Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway!
Prize: Beach House Inspired Watercolors print of you choice and willing to ship anywhere.
Rules: You don’t need to have a blog to enter…just make sure you leave your email address. Enter as often as you wish. Anyone in the world can enter.
Ways to enter: You can do one or more of the following.
1) Visit Sara Tetley’s Beach House Inspired Watercolors and come back and share your favorite print.
2) If you follow my blog you will be automatically entered.
3) Sign up to follow my blog.
4) Visit my Thrifty Shopping article on examiner.com titled Affordable watercolor art and frames, where I featured Sara’s watercolors and leave a comment.
5) Post the Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway graphic (by copying the graphic or the HTML code below) on your blog either on the sidebar or in a post and let me know you have it on your blog. If you do a post and put it on the sidebar that will be worth two entries.
Giveaway ends August 30th.
<p><a href="http://cottagelifestyle.blogspot.com/%22><img title="Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway" style="border-right: 0px; border-top: 0px; display: inline; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px" height="237" alt="Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway" src="$Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway.jpg" width="244" border="0" /></a></p>
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more