1) Use it as a full length mirror. Cut three sections of mirror versus on full length piece, and attach each individually so that it is easier to haul and less chance of breaking a full length mirror.
2) Cut it in three sections and displaying them in various ways.
3) Make it into a coffee table, possibly with a mirror under it and somehow on the wheels I blogged about here.
Feel free to share your ideas.
Blogged for Homebody’s Thrift Store Thursday.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more