Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's the little things in life...

Somewhere along the way I bought a magnet teaspoon/tablespoon set and was thrilled that it would attach to my stove...it eliminating having to dig for them in my utensil drawer. Once I discovered the original set I looked for additional sets every time I spotted a kitchen store. I wanted another set for myself, as I love to bake, and thought they would make great gifts. Even though my kitchen drawers are now organized thanks to my recent massive organizing project...I love having the teaspoons/tablespoons at my fingertips.

4 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Those are cool. Let me know where you find the next set. I may have to do this, too!

bj said...

These are really neat. So handy..
Your kitchen is just beautiful and so...so...CLEAN. I so need to work on my red kitchen!!

WhisperWood Cottage said...

I didn't know they made such things! Clever!

Donna said...

I LOVE your kitchen!! I'm with you - I also have a magnet set attached to my fridge. At one time I also had a little tape measure inside a magnetic case, also stuck to my fridge... I remember grabbing it once on my way out to a store, and it's never been on my fridge since (nor have I ever found it in my purse)... Knowing me, I measured something in the store and then set it down while I was looking at other things and forgot it!... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage