Believe it or not I bought this potting table with the plan to use it to hold my quilts. Unfortunately it was too big for the spot I planned to place it. One of these days I will learn to take the local antique shop up on their policy to bring home an item for a 24 hour trial run. Since I decided not to use it for the quilts I never got around to painting it white. I plan to put it on craigslist this week and if it doesn’t sell before July 11th it will go in my garage sale.
The sales pitch…versatile table on wheels. Perfect as a potting table, bar, scrap booking table or baby's changing table. Lower shelf for storing pots or glasses and alcohol or pictures or diapers and baby powder. Will work in any room, the porch or cabin. Paint it to fit your decor. Height 35.5"; Depth 28" and Width 49.5.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.