Nancy over at Nancy’s Tidbits sent me an Attitude of Gratitude award. Thanks Nancy.
The rules of accepting and sharing this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.Tell us how you've come to have an attitude gratitude. For me, I am thankful that I am happy, healthy, employed and have good friends and family.
I would like to nominate these people for the attitude of gratitude award.
1. Sweet Something Design
2. My Good Life in Nebraska
3. Cozy Little House
4. Garage Sale Gal
5. Forever Vintage
6. For the love of older homes…the journey they entail
7. Small Home In The Country
8. Old Beach Bungalow
9. Thrifty Miss Priss
10. Colby Cottage Happenings
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.