For those who are relatively new to following or visiting my blog I want to share the following. I started my blog on 11/18/08 with a goal to do a post every day for one year – yes I have truly questioned that decision and with another 125 posts to go to reach my goal – I am really questioning that decision. Any way, I digress…on April 22, 2009 I started writing a Thrifty Shopping column for examiner.com. When I made the decision to take on the Thrifty Shopping column I waffled about continuing my goal of a post a day for a year. My loyal followers encouraged me not to stop blogging and gave me ‘permission’ to use any of my Thrifty Shopping articles as a post. Recently I have struggled with writing my examiner.com articles. I am attempting to make a renewed commitment to get back on track.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.