Thursday, July 23, 2009

The city by the bay…

sf 098

Three weeks ago I was in San Francisco giving my 14 year old niece a tour of the city and Bay Area where I once lived. I have always appreciated the diversity of the homes and the architectural details. I am not quite sure if this is a condo or a single family home…either way it is stunning. It is perched on a hill and has a stunning view from all windows and the roof deck.

Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.


Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Renee

7 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

It is a stunner. If it's a single family home, someone is loaded!

Terri Steffes said...

Wowza. That is awesome.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh My Gosh, Be still my little heart. Is that not beautiful? I bet it is one house (someone is very wealthy), and the home is so beautifully manicured. Oh my gosh, they have the most awesome view. Why didn't you just go up and knock, see who lives there, and ask for a tour? Tell them your blogger sisters want to see more.
Oh honey, beautiful post. Country Hugs, Sherry

Maya@A Beach Lovers Place said...

Absolutely stunning this place..., I'd love to walk the streets of San Francisco again some day.

blushing rose said...

Drop dead gorgeous ... TTFN~ Marydon

Blondie's Journal said...

beautiful! Hey, bring on some more!!

xoxo
Jane

Susan @ The Good Life! said...

I have always loved SF!