Three weeks ago I was in San Francisco giving my 14 year old niece a tour of the city and Bay Area where I once lived. I have always appreciated the diversity of the homes and the architectural details. I am not quite sure if this is a condo or a single family home…either way it is stunning. It is perched on a hill and has a stunning view from all windows and the roof deck.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.