I have been wanting a plastic floor mat for my quilting area for a long time…but I was too cheap to buy one. Found one at a garage sale for $2. Now my garage sale $15 red chair rolls easily. Can’t wait until this winter when I get back to quilting.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.