I was recently in San Francisco at the Cliff House and spotted the bathing beauty above…if she wasn’t so expensive she would have joined my collection. They also had others…see picture below (sorry about the quality). This post is short and sweet because I am focused on preparing for my July 11th garage sale.
If you haven't heard, Linda over at Restyled Home has big news to share.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.