Bought these two appetizer/snack plates for a quarter at a recent garage sale. I have seen these types of plates before and purchased them to give as a hostess gift. The concept is brilliant, the design somewhat in need of perfection. The idea is to provide you with a way to hold your appetizers and drink with one hand and eat with the other. The plate works fine as long as you don’t tilt it so that the glass falls out (which could easily happen after a few glasses of wine). I overlooked the glass holder design flaw as I thought I could risk the 25 cents. I liked the etching of the wine bottle, glasses and apps on the plates.
I thought the plates would be fun to use with guests out on the front porch.
Stop by Homebody for Thrift Store Thursday.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.