Bought a gold colored letter C at a garage sale for $2. I already have a gold C, but couldn’t pass this one up as it is the initial of my last name. I didn’t have any idea as to where it was going to go and what color it would become. Decided to paint it red and for something different, placed it on my coffee table, and decided it could stand for cottage, coastal, or coffee table. I kind of like it on the table.
My dog Lollie also has her initials sitting out on a shutter on top of the radiator.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more