This pitcher jumped out at me at a garage sale. Found everything about it attractive. The combination of the blue and light beige appealed to me even though it really isn’t the color palette in my home. The shape isn’t anything new, but for some reason it is art to me. I don’t like a lot of clutter on my kitchen counters, but I want to keep this out. The seller wouldn’t let me have it for less than $3…at the time it seemed like too much money…now it feels like money well spent.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.