This quilt rack was suppose to go in my recent garage sale as I don’t have a place for it. Simple design, could be made with scraps of wood. Easily painted any color. Draped a quilt on it and hung it from my dining room cabinets so you could see it in action.
Made the jean quilt out of old jeans from friends and family. Not sure what happened to the photo below. It is difficult to see the design on the front of the quilt in this picture…but you can see it in the picture of the back of the quilt (second photo below).
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.