This picture is from Karnas Hus blog.
I wish it were part of my home...
I love the Karnas Hus blog. A couple weeks ago I accidently deleted my Google Translator favorite so I couldn't translate her blog from Norwegian to English. I finally got my act together and found the translator and set it up again. I am sure there are other ways to do this but I don't know any other way. Steps are below. I was so excited yesterday to spend time reading her blog and drooling over her home.
1) Click on here to go to the Google Translator page (see below).
2. Right click on whatever language you want the blogs you visit to appear in (for me I right clicked on ENGLISH).
3. Select Add to Favorites.
4. I received a message that states something to the effect that you are adding a favorite that may not be safe and of course I just ignored this.
5. Click on YES and blow through the message.
6. You will then be asked to name it (I left mine called ENGLISH) and place it in a folder. I created a folder called Blog Translator and keep it there.
7. Test it out...pull up a blog that is in another language. Once you have the foreign language blog up, select the favorite that you just created and Google will automatically translate the blog language to whatever language you selected in step 2.
BLOGGING TIP: By the way, if you have experienced great delays in uploading your photos to blogger like I have...I found that if I take the photos I want to upload out of whatever folder(s) they are in and put them on my desktop and load them from there they load much quicker.
If you have any blogging tips please send them my way...especially if you know how to get a picture to fit within the blogger header frame.
Thanks for stopping by...
Renee @ Cottage Lifestyle