Sunday, March 29, 2009

Great Estate Sale Company...

Stopped by the Great Estate Sale Company in Minnetonka, MN yesterday, as I was driving right by their front door and hadn't been there in years. Of course I was immediately drawn to the blue armoire. I would love to have it but I don't have any use for it.

I have always wanted a cabins sign...I was tempted to buy it.
Speaking of cabins...the iron chandelier below would look grand in an open floor plan cabin or lodge.

Thanks for stopping by...
Renee @ Cottage Lifestyle

9 comments:

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Don't you think you could have thought of me??? Love that blue on it. Very cottagey!! That chandelier is amazing!! Great stuff out your way!

Bellamere Cottage said...

I think the only thing worse than a search that doesn't yield the right thing is finding a great item with no where to put it.......Dang. :-)

Blessings,
Spencer

My name is PJ said...

What a great sampling you posted! Wish we had some place with those kinds of things in small state.

Raggedy Girl said...

I had a cabinet so similar to that. If you would like to see it just visit my son's home!

Roberta Anne

bella shabby said...

I agree with Spencer. Darling cabinet but I don't have blue in my house.

Allidink said...

WOW that chandelier is crazy! How neat!

All the best,
Allison

Faye said...

BEAUTIFUL!LOVE THE BLUE. BLESSINGS, FAYE

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

*GASP* That hutch is to die for gorgeous!! I love it! I wish I lived closer, it would be in my trunk right now!! :)

Wishing you a lovely week sweetie! Hugs, Cynthia

Ki said...

Love the blue cabinet...worth making a spot for!
Peace,
Ki