Bought this glass coffee pot at a garage sale for $1. I loved the style. I don’t drink coffee but I thought it would make a good ice tea pot.
When I had it apart cleaning the pieces it struck me that the primary container on its own would make a cool vase for flowers.
Blogged for Homebody's Thrift Store Thursday...stop by.
Beach House Inspired Watercolor Offer
A consolation offer from Sara Tetley of Beach House Inspired Watercolors for those that missed out on winning a print.
OFFER: 20% discount on an order of up to 2 prints through September 15, 2009. Send an email to Sara Tetley at firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the print(s) you wish to purchase as well as any items from her ETSY shop 'sold' page, and be sure to include the discount code COTTAGELIFE. Sara accepts PayPal or cashier's checks. Thank you Sara!
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Repurposing floral frogs NEW
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more