Matthew Mead, Co-Editor, Flea Market Style magazine, stylist, writer, author, photographer, lifestyle editor, noted style expert and regular contributor to Better Homes and Gardens and Victoria magazine signed a copy of his book entertaining simple for me during my visit at the Junk Bonanza.
They thought of everything…charming bookmarks promoting Matthew, Ki and Flea Market Style.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more