Yes, another freebie. Spotted this out walking the dog on Saturday. Planned to go back for it…but forgot all about it until Sunday. I was thrilled that it was still there. It would make a cool headboard or cut into pieces and framed as art. I don’t have a clue if I will keep it or not.
Shannon over at Old World Charm is hosting an interior design contest in honor of her new ETSY shop. Her web store carries affordable vintage and handcrafted home decor items and the contest will award a total of $600 in shop gift certificates to the top three designers of vignettes in two categories: professional and amateur. The judging criteria will be talent, originality, style and creativity. For more information about the contest, feel free to visit Old World Charm or the shop.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more