First of all…don’t you just love the graphic above? Tricia Anne from Notes of Sincerity was kind enough to let me use this graphic for an article I am writing for my Thrifty Shopping column on examiner.com. I recently did some dumpster diving while visiting my friend Melinda…I did some poking around in her neighbor’s dumpster and found the white and black/gray iron pieces below. They are now sitting above a bathroom door entrance and bathroom window. I may spray paint them black. I love how they look. Did you notice my tacky stick in the window. Some day soon I will get the locking handle fixed.
Calling Minnesota Bloggers
I have started a group called Minnesota Bloggers on BlogHer.com to connect Minnesota based bloggers. I don’t have a clue how it will all work, but thought I would give it a whirl. If you live in Minnesota or the surrounding states, please consider joining.
Beach House Inspired Watercolor Offer
A consolation offer from Sara Tetley of Beach House Inspired Watercolors for those that missed out on winning a print.
OFFER: 20% discount on an order of up to 2 prints through September 15, 2009. Send an email to Sara Tetley at firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the print(s) you wish to purchase as well as any items from her ETSY shop 'sold' page, and be sure to include the discount code COTTAGELIFE. Sara accepts PayPal or cashier's checks. Thank you Sara!
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Repurposing floral frogs NEW
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more