Saturday, September 5, 2009

Here’s a company with a sense of humor…

iphone 011

On my daily dog walking trek I spotted this van and had to snap a picture. I can’t believe I didn’t know you could have alcohol delivered. Especially in the state of Minnesota…we aren’t allowed to purchase it at the grocery store, Costco Sam’s Club, etc.. Depending on the city in Minnesota places like I just mentioned have a liquor store attached to their primary building to make it easier for those who wish to purchase alcohol.

 

Beach House Inspired Watercolor Offer
A consolation offer from Sara Tetley of Beach House Inspired Watercolors for those that missed out on winning a print.
OFFER: 20% off on an order of up to 2 prints through September 15, 2009. Send an email to Sara Tetley at sara.tetley@pgav.com with the names of the print(s) you wish to purchase as well as any items from her ETSY shop 'sold' page, and be sure to include the discount code COTTAGELIFE. Sara accepts PayPal or cashier's checks. Thank you Sara!

 

Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.

Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Renee

6 comments:

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling have yourself a fabulous weekend!!

Love & Hugs
Duchess ♥♥♥

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

So, does that mean that Minnesotans need to drink ALOT and RIGHT NOW!!!??

Unknown said...

Oh that's so funny. I need to get into the habit of taking my camera with me all the time. You never know when a good blog story will show up. My last blog was bad because I didn't have the right picture. Lesson learned.

Sandi (Meme) said...

I recently stayed in a motel beside a liquor store that had a drive up window.....go figure!
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Renee,
What a great idea...than one doesn't have to worry about drinking and driving :)
Have a gerat weekend!
Deb :)