Last week I encouraged you to head over to see the before and after pictures of Cottage8. Good news, the reveal continues…so click over NOW. Jennifer of Cottage8 and The Old Painted Cottage was kind enough to send two pictures my way. While you are checking out the before and after pictures of Cottage8 stop by The Old Painted Cottage, Cottage of the Month and Jennifer’s shop.
Thank you Jennifer for sharing and for inspiring us. I am truly in awe of what you have done. I love it all.
If you live in Minnesota or plan to be in the Twin Cities area September 17th – 19th make time to head to the Junk Bonanza.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds NEW
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more