If you read my post from Monday, June 15, 2009 you know that I have been challenged by plaster walls…but thanks to a cool stud finder I am now able to hang items hassle free. I bought this vent a few years back at one of my favorite local antique stores (which is no longer in business) and it has been sitting on the toilet tank due previous plaster wall challenges. It drove me crazy that it sat on the tank…especially when it came to having to lift it off to dust the tank top. Recently my brother helped me hang it. I have waffled about painting it but I kind of like that it is outside my standard color choices.
This is post is part of Met Monday over at Between Naps on the Porch and Today’s Thrifty Treasures over at Southern Hospitality.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.