Friday, June 26, 2009

These loveseats may be part of my July 11th garage sale…

craigslist 018 craigslist 012 craigslist 015 craigslist 017
I am thinking of selling my blue damask loveseats at my July 11th garage sale. I have had these loveseats since 1987 and had them recovered in 2001. If you are interested in coming by the sale send me an email and as we get closer to the event I will send you my address. I live in southwest Minneapolis, so if you are close come on by.

Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.

Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Renee

3 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

But those are your shade of blue!! I don't understand why you would part with them!!

Kathi said...

Wish I lived close enough to come to your sale! Love these! I'm sure Kim at DearDaisyCottage would like them too! She is looking for a "new" sofa!

Anonymous said...

Pretty little love seat! I'll bet it's going to be sad leaving you! Good luck with your garage sale!
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;0