This is the Lake Harriet band shell which is in my neighborhood in south Minneapolis. Every evening from Memorial Day to Labor Day there is a concert. If you are planning to visit the area check out the concert schedule. I love hearing the music when I am walking the dog in the evening.
By the way, I took this photo and I am surprised that it turned out given my lame photography skills. I submitted it to the local paper…Star Tribune and they published it in their online photo gallery. I also took the one that I posted on June 3rd for Wordless and Outdoor Wednesday.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.