The mermaid is a gift from my neighbors Bill and Linda. I am working on finding just the right place for her…a place where I will see her all the time. Right now she is hanging on the pantry doors in the kitchen. I call them pantry doors, but there isn’t food behind the doors…just my washer and dryer.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Don't miss the occasional sales in Buffalo, MN this weekend - June 4 - 6, 2009! Round up your friend and hit the road! Contact the stores for hours.
Three Sisters Collectible: 18 Central Avenue, 763-682-4701
Second-Hand Rose: 609 Soo Lane, 763-684-0124
Sweet Salvage: 705 2nd Avenue NE, 612-850-9768
Barn Chix in the City: 18 First Avenue NE, 763-245-1927
This and That Now and Then: 605 Soo Lane, 613-581-8010
The Porch and Atelier: 32 1/2 Central Avenue, 763-684-1254.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.