Now, the Cuisinart dish (see top and bottom of the dish are in separate pictures below) was $3. However, when we got it home and took the tape off we found out it was disguising the fact that the little handle on the top was broken off.
Stop by Southern Hospitality and see what others found while out shopping.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.