Sunday, June 21, 2009

A.P.B. – Pasta Bowls…

0620 036
Yes, another All Points Bulletin. You all did so well in helping me find the shower curtain I had seen in a magazine, that I figured you would know where to get the bowls pictured. I bought the bowls a few years back at TJ Maxx. I only found two at that time and would like more…exactly like the ones pictured.
0620 037 I make pasta from scratch regularly and serve it in these bowls because of the depth of the dish, ledge/lip and colors. I also use them for soup and cereal.
0620 038
If you know where I might find them, please let me know. I did a search online but haven’t found an exact match.

Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.

Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Renee

3 comments:

bj said...

o gosh..these are soooo cute. i want some, too. if we can find them, we'll both get some!!
xo bj

candy said...

HI
I was blog hopping and came across your blog and thought Id say HI :)

Candy

Cindy said...

Neat dishes, good luck!