This is one of my favorite homes in the neighborhood. They always decorate for the 4th with flag bunting. This year I dropped in and asked the homeowners where they got their bunting. So now I am on the hunt for some. This home used to be a four-plex and the owners restored it to a beautiful single family home.
BLOG GIVEAWAY over at Seens from the backs of my eyelids…
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.