Since I am extremely frustrated with photographing the item I wanted to show today and out of time to put any more energy into photographing it…I decided to pull a post from December 30, 2008…as I was only six weeks into blogging back then and didn’t have many visitors.
Fellow Minnesotans...check out the following upcoming occasional sales.
-Vintage Treasures Market in St. Charles, MN
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.