Bought this loveseat at my neighbor Ginny’s garage sale for $15. The pillows came with it and it has springs. It will ultimately get new pillows for the seat and back, and it may be painted white and end up on my third floor – a finished attic. The stairs are narrow in my old home, so it is a challenge to find furniture that will fit up the stairs from the second to the third floor.
Thank you all for visiting my blog…I truly appreciate it.
Fellow Minnesotans...check out the following upcoming events...
Vintage Treasures Market in St. Charles, MN
June Antique Fair in Rosemount, MN
LeAnntiques in Hopkins, MN
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.