Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh Canada!

I enjoy spending time at my friend Jayne's home in Hopkins Landing on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. Jayne has a collection of RCMPs (Royal Canadian Mounted Police aka Mounties). While in an antique shop in Buffalo, MN my friend Kate found this dish. Had to have it as a memento of Canada, plus it has a pop of red. It sits below a picture of the Sunshine Coast, and in front of books of places I have traveled.
The iron folding table was purchased in San Francisco in 1992 and made the trek to Minneapolis.
Here is the view from Jayne's home. If you are thinking of making a trip to the Sunshine Coast check out Jayne's cottage rental.

Thanks for stopping by...
Renee @ Cottage Lifestyle

2 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Beautiful photos! The view is amazing!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Oh, that shot of the lake is beautiful!
I've enjoyed my visit here. Your blog is very welcoming and I just have to tell you I love, love, love your shudder headboard. :)