Off to spend time in sunny Florida with my friend Sue, who is an incredibly talented artist. Check out her gallery. Can’t wait…one of my favorite pieces in my house was done by her…the sunflower watercolor that sits at the base of my stairs (see below…it was difficult to get a photo without a glare or reflection of other items interfering). I am so envious…I wish I had an ounce of that talent.
Sue add gauze for texture.
PJ over at Seens from the back of my eyelids is hosting a giveaway. Just for stalking her and leaving a post before midnight on Friday 11/6/09 you will be entered for a chance to win a $75 Amazon e-gift certificate. Click on the picture below to jump over to PJ’s blog. She has one of my favorite headers.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more