I know you have seen these tops that look like kid’s clothes until you put them on and they actually grow to fit your body. Well, while shopping at the Markets of Marion Flea Market in Ocala, Florida I gave in dropped $20 for two long sleeve versions. Just the day before I had seen one on a woman and it look fabulous. Given that I am traveling more these days I thought they would be perfect for travel…don’t take up much space, doesn’t matter if they get wrinkled and no ironing required. I don’t know how long they will last, but I thought I would give them a try.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more