We have a charming neighborhood store called Rick Rack and it’s time for their third anniversary celebration. Click here to read all about it. If you don’t live close check out the Rick Rack website and do some window shopping.
Changing the subject…make sure you stop by through out the week as there is big news on the horizon…an interview with Flea Market Style Editor-at-Large Linda MacDonald and some giveaway announcements.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more