AllModern.com is hosting a giveaway here! You could win two of their spectacular iittala Origo Bowls. I selected these bowls due to their vibrant colors (I think it will appeal to all of you) and upon reading about iittala. Established in 1881 by legendary designers Kaj Franck (1911-1989) and Alvar Aalto (1898-1976), iittala has a long tradition of glass craftsmanship. Mouth-blown, non-leaded crystal in combination with vibrant colors has long been a staple of the brand. In addition to the art glass, iittala has proven successful with their supremely combinable lines of dinnerware. All products are compatible with one another to cater for every occasion as well as personal taste. Objects with a clear thought, created in order to achieve long lasting, everyday use and inspiration.
I must say AllModern.com has something for everyone. Looking for a dining table…their five piece dining sets are on sale. As I was perusing the site the Caroline Cottage Tavern Pub Table in antique red caught my eye for obvious reasons…if you aren’t into red check out their other pub tables.
An important Giveaway rule: This giveaway is only for US or Canadian residents.
Ways to enter: You can do one or more of the following…each counts towards an entry.
1) Leave a comment about anything here.
2) Visit AllModern.com and come back and share your favorite find.
3) Sign up to follow my blog.
4) Post the Cottage Lifestyle Giveaway graphic above (by copying the graphic or the HTML code below) on your blog either on the sidebar or in a post and let me know you have it on your blog. If you do a post and put it on the sidebar that will be worth two entries.
5) If you follow my blog you will be automatically entered.
6) Visit my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com and leave a comment.
Giveaway HTML code:
<p><a href="$clip_image004.gif"><img title="clip_image004" style="border-right: 0px; border-top: 0px; display: block; float: none; margin-left: auto; border-left: 0px; margin-right: auto; border-bottom: 0px" height="240" alt="clip_image004" src="$clip_image004_thumb.gif" width="216" border="0" /></a></p>
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more