Being the poor photographer that I am I truly appreciate books that capture the essence and history of a city, state or country. At least once a year, I browse through all my travel coffee table books and reminisce about my visit and about those that were with me.
PJ over at Seens from the back of my eyelids is hosting a giveaway. Just for stalking her and leaving a post before midnight on Friday 11/6/09 you will be entered for a chance to win a $75 Amazon e-gift certificate. Click on the picture below to jump over to PJ’s blog. She has one of my favorite headers.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more