These beautifully painted horses were on display in downtown Ocala, Florida. Many cities select an item to be painted by various artists and have them off to raise money. In the Minneapolis / St. Paul area we have had Charlie Brown and Lucy, and I have seen cows and other animals throughout my travels. What have they painted in your city?
I am two days away from my one year blog anniversary. I set a goal to do a post a day for a year and for a while I didn’t think I was going to make it.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more