Monday, November 9, 2009

Any ideas…

florida 047

Spotted these kid frames at the Markets of Marion Flea Market in Ocala, FL. They were $2 a box. I wish I would have stumbled on them prior to the baby shower I went to recently. They would have made cool gift tags…you could either put a picture of the recipient or just a simply to and from on decorative paper. My friend Sue and I were brainstorming ideas and come up with the following: Christmas tree ornaments,fun placeholders at a kid party or baby shower or an adult party, tie them to the end of a balloon for a kid’s party or a baby shower, and they would make interesting decorations on a kid’s cake or a baby shower cake.

Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.

Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Renee

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Hey Renee, You could make a banner with a letter in each frame to make a child's name:) Have a blessed day!

Brittany@Superwoman said...

Oh, Theresa stole my idea!
I was thinking: get a white frame the same width as the rod, but a picture of your kid in the frame, spell out the name of your child (would have to buy more than one rod for a longer name).
That would be so fun!
OR
Put pictures of your kids and hang up in the laundry room. Wouldn't that be fun?

Hope I've helped!

Simple Home said...

I looked at them and thought "laundry room". Do you think you could use them there?
Blessings,
Marcia

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Theresa is pretty darn smart to comment first with the singular best idea! I first thought of fashioning flat clothes hanger hangers for them and using them in the laundry room. That is what I would do...but I don't have young kids or grandchildren...

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Wow, these are adorable. What a wonderful find!
Sure enjoy your blog!
Blessings,
Debbie