Spotted these kid frames at the Markets of Marion Flea Market in Ocala, FL. They were $2 a box. I wish I would have stumbled on them prior to the baby shower I went to recently. They would have made cool gift tags…you could either put a picture of the recipient or just a simply to and from on decorative paper. My friend Sue and I were brainstorming ideas and come up with the following: Christmas tree ornaments,fun placeholders at a kid party or baby shower or an adult party, tie them to the end of a balloon for a kid’s party or a baby shower, and they would make interesting decorations on a kid’s cake or a baby shower cake.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more