One of my favorite places, Gibsons, British Columbia was just named the best place in the world to live. I have written about this area of the world several times in my blog…click here and here and here and more about British Columbia here.
The town of Gibsons, population about 4,000, was named the best place in the world to live, among communities with fewer than 20,000 residents, by the International Awards for Liveable Communities. Gibsons is the southernmost town on B.C.'s Sunshine Coast, a 40-minute ferry ride northwest of Vancouver, and was already well-known for more than its sea views and hillside homes.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more