I couldn’t resist taking a few more pictures of leaves. As I was walking the dog tonight I spotted the vibrant array of leaves in my friend Ginny’s yard and couldn’t resist snapping a shot. The photo above may be one of my favorite pictures of all time. I think of how challenged I am when it comes to picking out colors to make a quilt…and how easy it really is if you turn to nature for inspiration. I took the photo below as I was walking under the tree.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more