I love the multitude of color in these napkin rings. I brought them back from Africa where they were handmade. I don’t possess the manual dexterity to make something like these. They are not only useful, but a wonderful memory piece from a fabulous African photo safari. One of the highlights of the trip,,, in addition to seeing the animals, was sitting at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro at sunset drinking champagne.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more