Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pet Halloween Costumes…

lol and sylvie 006

Are you planning to dress up your dog or cat? If so, check out my Thrifty Shopping article It’s not to late to pick out the perfect costume for your Pet on examiner.com. I tried to dress Lollie up for our Woofstock event last month and she didn’t appreciate wearing a hat…but she is used to wearing coats due to our climate…so I think this is the year to get her a Halloween costume.

lol and sylvie 005

If you missed yesterday’s post, take time to scroll down and see my leaves photo.

Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.

Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Renee

3 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

What cute puppies!

xoxo
Jane

The Redhead Riter said...

Double, double toil and trouble;
fire burn and cauldron bubble.
~ Shakespeare "Macbeth"~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

You must know how much I love pooches! But 20 million pets dressed up for Halloween! That's HUGE!! Petsmart must be doing the happy dance!