Are you planning to dress up your dog or cat? If so, check out my Thrifty Shopping article It’s not to late to pick out the perfect costume for your Pet on examiner.com. I tried to dress Lollie up for our Woofstock event last month and she didn’t appreciate wearing a hat…but she is used to wearing coats due to our climate…so I think this is the year to get her a Halloween costume.
If you missed yesterday’s post, take time to scroll down and see my leaves photo.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more